- Update Notice:
What does it do?
Multi-page Form Navigation allows users to navigate more easily between the pages of your multi-page Gravity Forms. Sure, Gravity Forms provides a “Next” and “Previous” button out of the box, and for simpler forms, those navigational buttons are enough. But when you’re dealing with longer or more complex multi-page forms, providing additional page navigation becomes essential.
- Convert Gravity Forms page names into clickable page links
- Control when pages are navigable (more info)
- Create custom page links for complete control of form navigation (more info)
- Full support for Gravity Forms “Save and Continue” feature (more info)
- Provide a preview of the submission and a quick way for users to navigate to pages to fix mistakes when paired with GP Preview Submission (more info)
- Bonus navigation buttons (more info)
Gravity Perks - Gravity Forms Multi-page Form Navigation 1.0.4
Navigate between form pages quickly by converting the page steps into page links or creating your own custom page links.
- Updated at NF:Nov 13, 2018