Add beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive Instagram feeds to your website. Super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Why do I need this?
- Increase Social Engagement
Increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.
- Save Time
Don't have time to update your photos on your site? Save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your website.
- Display Your Content Your Way
Customize your Instagram feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seemlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
- Keep Your Site Looking Fresh
Automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your site to keep it looking fresh and keeping your audience engaged.
- No Coding Required
Choose from tons of built-in customization options to create a truly unique feed of your Instagram content.
- Super simple to set up
Once installed, you can be displaying your Instagram photos within 30 seconds! No confusing steps or Instagram Developer account needed.
- Mind-blowing Customer Support
We understand that sometimes you need help, have issues or just have questions. We love our customers and strive to provide the best support experience in the business. If you need support then just let us know and we'll get back to you right away.
What can it do?
- Display Instagram photos from any non-private Instagram account.
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site by using our powerful shortcode options
- Display posts from your Instagram account, hashtags, location IDs, coordinates, only posts that you've liked, or a custom curated feed of specific single posts
- Built-in carousel feature which allows you to display your photos in a sliding carousel
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the 'Load More' button
- View photos and comments in a pop-up lightbox
- Built in HTML5 video support
- Built-in post caching to minimize Instagram API requests and speed up load times. Includes backup caching so your feed won't fail when you need it most!
- Supports Instagram "Slideshow/Carousel" posts
- Share photos to popular social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Filter posts by media type; choose to show only photos or videos
- Create "shoppable feeds" where the posts automatically link to custom URLs
- Choose to only show posts which contain certain words or hashtags in any of your feeds. For example, only show posts from your User ID which contain a specific hashtag.
- Choose to remove any posts which contain certain words or hashtags
- Block posts from certain users, or choose to only show posts by certain users
- Moderate your feed using the built-in visual moderation system to prevent unwanted photos being displayed
- Create "white lists" of posts so that only certain posts are displayed
- Generate "permanent" feeds of a fixed set of posts
- Display photo captions
- Display the number of likes and comments
- Swipe support for touch-screen devices
- Plus more features added all the time!
- By default the feed will adopt the style of your website, but can be completely customized to look however you like!
- Set the number of photos you want to display
- Choose how many columns to display your photos in and the size of the photos
- Choose to show or hide certain parts of the feed, such as the header, captions, like/comment icons, and the 'Load More' and 'Follow' buttons
- Control the width, height and background color of your feed
- Set the spacing/padding between the photos
- Choose which information to show when hovering over a photo; username, date, location, caption, like/comment icons, Instagram link
- Set maximum text length for the photo captions and expand them to read more if desired
- Display photos in chronological or random order
- Change the background and text color of the tile that appears when hovering over a photo
- Choose from two different header stylesand customize the colors and information displayed
- Display the number of photos and followers your account has and the biofrom your Instagram account
- Customize the carousel; choose the number of columns and photos to include, whether to autoplay, and whether to show arrows/pagination
- Change the color and size of any of the photo text and icons
- Use your own custom text and colors for the 'Load More' and 'Follow' buttons
- Use the shortcode options to style multiple feeds in completely different ways
- Completely translatable and compatible with the WPML Multilingual plugin
- Plus more customization options added all the time!
Instagram Feed Pro 3.0.3
Instagram Feed Pro add a customizable Instagram feed to your website
- Last Update:Sep 20, 2018 at 3:05 PM