Create the ultimate WordPress Video Popup for your marketing videos in minutes – customize your player, control video play/pause commands, and much more.
Boost Utility, Usability & Conversions
What are WordPress Video Popups?
Video Popups allow you to simply paste your video URL into our Popup Editor, and it will be converted into a fully functioning and responsive video player, complete with 100% customization capabilities.
Combine WordPress Video Popups with the already existing tool set of Popup Maker Triggers, Conditions and Cookies to utilize and implement your most powerful videos like never before!
Video Popups Gives You Results In Minutes
After pasting your video URL in the Popup Editor, styling your Popup Theme, and configuring your Video Popup Settings, you’ll have a fully customizable and responsive video light box – all within minutes.
How Does It Work?
Our technology works by translating the video URL that you’ve pasted into the Popup Editor into a fully customizable video player. Not only that, but because our popups stream videos on demand instead of pre-loading them, cut video load times by up to 85%!
Once you’ve pasted the video URL into the Popup Editor, you can adjust your settings for the video via the Video Settings Pane.
We’ve also included extensive documentation on how you can customize the colors and appearance of your video player to achieve that totally custom look as if it was made from scratch, but in a fraction of the time.
- Start the video when the popup opens
- Close the popup when the video ends
- Resume the video if it was previously paused when the popup is opened
- Rewind the video to the beginning when the popup is opened
- Seek to a specific time in the video when the popup is opened
- When the popup is closed, pause the video for easy resuming
- When the popup is closed, stop the video and reset to the beginning
- When the popup is closed, destroy the video player
- Adds three new Cookie Creation Events: Video Played, Video Paused and Video Ended
- Stream videos on demand and cut their load times by 85%
Our WordPress Video Popups are compatible with:
- YouTube Videos
- Vimeo Videos
- Any HTML5 Videos
If you want to learn more information on these features and settings, check our our Popup Videos Documentation.
Depending on the goals and purpose of your video, you might implement your popup differently from the examples below – and that’s okay – that’s the kind of versatility that comes with Popup Maker.
These examples make use of the existing Triggers and Cookies tool set. If you’re new to Triggers and Cookies, check out our doc on Cookies and our doc on using Triggers and Cookies together.
Triggering a Video Popup on Image Click
The first thing we must do is setup our one column photo gallery and it give it a class of “age-vid-1”, as seen below – this will setup our Trigger. You can choose to enter any class that best suits your needs.