Easily and Securely Accept Credit Cards using Authorize.net AIM
The Authorize.net AIM extension provides the most integrated checkout experience possible with WooCommerce while providing the security and reliability that comes with using Authorize.net for payment processing. Includes support for checkout using Authorize.net eChecks and Accept.js!
Authorize.net is one of the most popular payment processors around for a reason: they offer easy, safe, and affordable credit card processing. This advanced payment gateway integration lets you take advantage of Authorize.net for payment processing, while providing merchant tools like refunds and captures from within your WooCommerce dashboard.
The AIM version of the Authorize.net Payment Gateway extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, giving you maximum control over checkout so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
Why Authorize.net AIM is right for your store:
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Customer checkout experience is highly customizable
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Supports Accept.js from Authorize.net for improved security, meeting PCI SAQ A-EP compliance standards NEW
- Uses an enhanced payment form with retina icons that automatically detects and formats card type NEW
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders
- Accepts eChecks with optional Authorize.net eCheck account
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Accept all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Use the gateway in Authorize.net Emulation mode to allow Authorize.net emulation by other payment processors.