WooCommerce Product Filter is all in one filter for every shop! It’s a must have for any WordPress and WooCommerce Online Store owner. This plugin extends your store by adding advanced filters that both you and your customers will love. Take your business to a higher level with this brilliant plugin. WooCommerce Products Filter fits responsively with every template. Just install the plugin, setup basics in the WooCommerce>Settings>Products Filter and your WooCommerce Product Filter will be ready to use. With WooCommerce Product Filter your customers will find what they are looking for in the fastest and easiest way possible. WooCommerce 2.6.x+ Ready!
WooCommerce Product Filter Features
- Filter by any criteria! Price filters, ordering, taxonomy filters, attribute filters, per page, in stock filters, sale filters and search filters are available. AJAX is supported too!
- Awesome admin User Interface! Setup your filters with ease using the Filter Presets Manager! All the options at your fingertips
- Full Filter Term Customization! Customize all your terms, use thumbnails, colors, different checkbox layouts, selectbox and more!
- Range Filters! Available for prices and taxonomies including attributes! Use numerical ranges in your filters
- Adoptive Filtering! Show only remaining terms within your filters narrowing down the filtering criteria
- Filter Analytic! Find out what your users are searching for! Adjust your products to customers needs
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters! Full support for all themes in sidebar mode!
- Register and Automatic Updates! Get instant updates via Wordpress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration
- Translation Ready and full WPML support! Fully translated in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch language!
With this awesome plugin you can filter products by any criteria. With WooCommerce Product Filter search products by Categories, Attributes, Characteristics, Tags, Prices, Stock and Taxonomies. Each filter criteria is configurable, so that you get maximum control over what your customers are filtering and the results they get. Many supported layouts, One Row, Multiple Row, Masonry, Filter Sidebars, Fullscreen Filters. WooCommerce Product filter is Create unlimited filter presets and use them with the Product Filter shortcode or to override your Shop/Product Archives filters. Use this specific filters in product categories, shortcodes or widgets.