- Allow candidates to apply to jobs via a form and store applications in the database
- List applications in the employer job dashboard and admin dashboard
- Privately rate and comment on applications, and organise by status
- Developer friendly code for easier customisation
An Application Form
The application form replaces the usual links and shows form fields for candidate name, candidate email, cover letter/message, and an upload field for the candidate to attach their resume file.
Submitted applications get stored in the database and the employer also gets an email notification.
Application Form Editor
The application form can be edited from the backend using our editor. Add, edit, and remove fields.
The editor also allows you to customise the email notifications sent to the employer and the candidate.
Submitted applications can be managed in 2 ways:
- If you offer job listing submissions on the frontend, you can use this plugin to have applications be visible on the employer job dashboard.
- If you list your own jobs, you can have applications come in and be visible in the admin dashboard.
Each application contains links to email the applicant,view their attachment (if applicable) and view theircover letter.