- Use for Unlimited Sites (GPL)
- Update Notice
- If we have missed to Update this Item let us know to update ASAP
Give Aweber provides flexible functionality that allows you to set global and per-form settings for various subscription options.
Allow your donors to easily opt-in to your cause’s
About AWeber for Give
The Give AWeber Add-on provides flexible functionality that allows you to set global and per-form settings for various subscription options. The plugin allows you to select one or more lists that donors will be automatically subscribed to when donating to specific causes if they opt-in.
For instance, if you want only donors who give using your “Thanksgiving Food Drive” donation form added to the “Food Drive” mailing list this plugin allows for that granular control. You also have the ability to enable a “global” newsletter list, which all donors can have the option of opting into on all donation forms.
Setting up the plugin is a breeze. All you need is to enter your API key, select you options, and you’re set.
Email marketing can directly contribute to the fundraising abilities of nonprofits. To help offset the costs of getting started, AWeber offers 3 months of service free to nonprofits opening new accounts, followed by a 25% discount on invoices from there forward.
AWeber is a well respected email marketing platform. It provides an all-in-one online solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results. With Give and AWeber, you’ll be furthering your reach and maximizing your donor potential.
Give AWeber Add-on Features
The Give Add-on makes integrating your Give Donation Forms with your AWeber email lists painless with these great features:
- Easy authentication with the AWeber Authentication App
- All your AWeber lists are populated dynamically in your Give Settings
- Powerful global default settings allow for granular control
- Per Form override settings for more finite control
- Donors can opt-in to your newsletter by just checking a box. Simple!