Corrected a few issues introduced with last update.
BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine 2.3.5
BeMusic allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge.
- Updated at NF:Mar 20, 2019
- 5/5, 1 rating
- Meta tags will now be visible on regular site, not just for crawlers and bots.
- Added recaptcha support for "registration" and "contact us" pages.
- Added new, easier to use installer.
- Added icon selector for "admin > appearance > menus" page.
- Added "Contact Us" page.
- SEO editor now has a more powerful placeholder system which allows usage of all data that will be available for a...
- New "genres" page in admin area for managing all site genres.
- New "popularity" and "image" fields for genres for easier management.
- Artists, albums and tracks now have "auto update" field for preventing automatic update of specific items.
- New files page in admin area for inspecting and deleting uploaded files.
- Custom translation lines can now be added from "admin -> translations" page.
- Fixed some issues with default artist image paths.
- Fixed an issue with appearance editor theme sometimes not being applied.
- Don't show download button in context menu for non-local tracks.
- Added some missing translations.
- fixed an issue with lyrics dialog not working properly if track has no album.
- hide private playlists from user profile page.
- properly redirect user to specified homepage after login/register.
- fixed some issues with sitemap generator.
- fixed some issues that occurred on mobile in account settings page.
- properly show custom uploaded video, instead of album image.
- added download local...
- fixed some issues on analytics page.
- fixed adding custom page via menu manager.
- custom pages will not properly display within player interface.
- fixed several issues with translations.
- fixed an issue with registration sometimes not working properly.
- top 50, popular genres, albums and new releases should now be selectable as homepage again.
- search bar in sidebar should no longer show default browser autocomplete.
- fixed some installation issues introduced with last update.
- added download functionality for custom uploaded tracks.
- translations will now be stored on filesystem instead of database.
- custom js and css will now be stored on filesystem instead of database.
- tracks and albums can now be added directly from their respective pages in admin area.
- tables in admin area can now be sorted by clicking on table header columns.
- local artists views are now...
- fixed an issue where playlist tracks would not update sometimes without a page reload.
- tracks added to queue will now properly appear after current track instead of before it.
- fixed an issue with tracks sometimes not being removed from queue via context menu.
- corrected some text that was not being translated properly across the site.
- fixed an issue with soundcloud player not playing next song automatically.
- prevent tracks with long...
- fixed an issue with validation error messages not being displayed sometimes.
- shuffle button will now have proper color when shuffle is activated.
- mix of locally uploaded songs and ones streamed from youtube in a queue will now play properly.
- symlinks are no longer used by default.
- search page will now display track artists and album in track table.
Page 1 of 2