Q & A Are these nulled plugins clean?

fmabrm

Hello, I do not mean any disrespect to the website owners. I just wanted to know if anyone has come across malware scans after using plugins from here such as rev slider.

Apanha

Staff member

No problem at all mate, i said i'll not answer to this because i thought you want answer from other people here.

Idk what's going on on other sites, here i do provide only purchased plugins/themes.
False scans are possible to happen, don't trust them 100%.

JotaB

Am using Apanhas plugins for more than 18 months, never had a malware or other there. Completely trusting it. My mode of working: Develop, get the plugins i need, configure and use. Upon release to a client make them pay for the plugins in final use.

Reactions: Apanha

Pencil

You can trust this site, I wouldn't have stayed with them for as long as I have if there was a problem. Plenty of dodgy sites out there, but this isn't one of them. You're right to ask, but you're ok here, it's a brilliant, honest site.

Reactions: Apanha
Been here for some years now. Haven't had one single issue and I download MANY plugins from here! And because I also do buy many plugins / addons I have run diff comparisons of plugins from here against addons that I have purchased (including rev slider) and the plugins from here will be 100% untouched or in just a few cases the lic is activated so that it will work for you.

Another major reason I like this site is because there are plugins here you won't find elsewhere. And many other places will label old versions as if they are new latest versions!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Products reviews

Top Products

• Yoast SEO Premium
    Yoast SEO Premium
    Yoast SEO is the most total WordPress SEO module
    • Apanha
    • Updated:
  • BeTheme
    BeTheme
    Betheme is full of different pre-built websites so you can easily import any demo website.
    • Apanha
    • Updated:
  • Wp Rocket
    Wp Rocket
    Wp Rocket - Speed up your WordPress website with WP Rocket caching plugin.
    • Apanha
    • Updated:
  • Elementor Pro
    Elementor Pro
    Elementor Pro is the most advanced page builder for WordPress
    • Apanha
    • Updated:
  • Claue - Clean, Minimal Magento 2 and 1 Theme
    Claue - Clean, Minimal Magento 2 and 1 Theme
    Claue - Clean, Minimal Magento 2 and 1 Theme is an excellent template for a modern eCommerce store
    • Apanha
    • Updated: