What's new

Convert Pro 1.7.7

Download Convert Pro 1.7.7 from nulled fire. Convert Pro is a powerful lead generation tool that converts your website traffic into leads.
  • Thread starterApanha
  • Start date
  • 30 Replies Replies
  • 2,250 Views Views

drewciferbigsbee

I'm trying to activate the addons within Conver Pro (you need one of these addons to be able to connect to various email service providers.) When you go to "refresh" the available addons in the general settings it asks you to validate your license first before it will give you access. Entering a random number in the license field didn't help either. Any thoughts?

• Seller
  • Admin
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

I'm trying to activate the addons within Conver Pro (you need one of these addons to be able to connect to various email service providers.) When you go to "refresh" the available addons in the general settings it asks you to validate your license first before it will give you access. Entering a random number in the license field didn't help either. Any thoughts?
It says "Please enter your license key below to enable automatic updates." ,clearly it's saying that the license is needed only for updates.
I don't see any add-on even with the license

• Seller
  • Admin
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Also on the add-ons section i see No addons available yet! ,probably there is nothing to show

drewciferbigsbee

It's not just that the license is required for updates, I kinda get how this works you know. It's that you can't download templates or get access to the much-needed extensions without an active license, try it yourself you'll see. Regardless, I've moved on from this plugin, there are plenty of other fine "lead" plugins available, I just thought I would bring it to your attention. Curiously, Brainstorm's lesser-featured version (ConvertPlug,) has a similar addon activation process but it works with ConvertPlug.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.