Easy Digital Downloads - Message 1.2.4

Download Easy Digital Downloads - Message 1.2.4 from nulled fire. EDD Message adds powerful email messaging capabilities
D

drewciferbigsbee

This download is not working. It wasn't working yesterday either. Does anyone know what's wrong, when I click the 'download' button it just refreshes the pages and says download not available at this moment (or something like that.)

Apanha

Staff member

This download is not working. It wasn't working yesterday either. Does anyone know what's wrong, when I click the 'download' button it just refreshes the pages and says download not available at this moment (or something like that.)
Fixed,download now and don't ignore the notice on the top mate.

D

drewciferbigsbee

Fixed,download now and don't ignore the notice on the top mate.
Thanks, download worked great, but I've been looking around for the last 5 minutes for your suggestion to "don't ignore the notice on the top mate." I've been looking around this post and other places (there's lots of messages in lots of places.) I'm sorry to bother you but I don't know what notice you're referring me to. Am I breaking some sort of rule or something?

Apanha

Staff member

Thanks, download worked great, but I've been looking around for the last 5 minutes for your suggestion to "don't ignore the notice on the top mate." I've been looking around this post and other places (there's lots of messages in lots of places.) I'm sorry to bother you but I don't know what notice you're referring me to. Am I breaking some sort of rule or something?

No no you're not breaking any rules ,just read the notice on the top.
It says that we're moving all items to other server (Amazon) and doing this some download links may be broken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.