MarketPlatz - Listings Marketplace & Classifieds Portal 1.0

Download MarketPlatz - Listings Marketplace & Classifieds Portal 1.0 from nulled fire. MarketPlatz/EasyAds is a comprehensive and fully customizable advertising CMS
D

Dan Bogdan

1. 1.6.1 Dec 17, 2018 ??
  2. On codecanyon is Last Update - 10 May 19, for version 1.6.1

wizgOo

Hello,

It is asking for license info/purchase code. I tried inputting the key you have in the previous comment, as well as changing that key. Also, you can't just click ahead to the "Requirements" page and bypass the license code screen. Here is a screenshot: Screen-Shot-2020-05-10-04-54-42.97.png

What should I do?

Apanha

Staff member

Hello,

It is asking for license info/purchase code. I tried inputting the key you have in the previous comment, as well as changing that key. Also, you can't just click ahead to the "Requirements" page and bypass the license code screen. Here is a screenshot: Screen-Shot-2020-05-10-04-54-42.97.png

What should I do?
You're doing something wrong because for me it works perfect.
I can help via teamviewer later if you wish.

wizgOo

You're doing something wrong because for me it works perfect.
I can help via teamviewer later if you wish.

I may take you up on that offer... simply because I don't know what I could be doing wrong.
I uploaded the files from the "latest" folder and went to my URL, and then when inputting the code it won't seem to take it.
I'll try re-uploading the files...

If there's anything I'm missing here let me know and I'll try it, otherwise PM me when you can help thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.