What's new

MarketPlatz - Listings Marketplace & Classifieds Portal 1.0

Download MarketPlatz - Listings Marketplace & Classifieds Portal 1.0 from nulled fire. MarketPlatz/EasyAds is a comprehensive and fully customizable advertising CMS
  • Thread starterApanha
  • Start date
  • 25 Replies Replies
  • 3,863 Views Views
wizgOo

wizgOo

Hello again Apanha,

I am having issues with the license again. The script just automatically put itself into offline mode sometime in the last week (Screen-Shot-2020-05-18-15-11-15.22.png) and then put a banner on top of the admin asking for a license code. It says there is no license code entered at all, and after I attempt to reinput the license code we used from the modified install files it says that license code is invalid. See screenshot: Screen-Shot-2020-05-18-13-56-49.75.png

The form in the admin section must be a different file than we had edited. We only changed the install files.

What should I do? Is this something you can still fix? The script on CodeCanyon is $227 right now so I may have to find an alternative solution. It sucks because I actually already bought this one--https://codecanyon.net/item/everest-php-classified-ads-script/20234300--but it doesn't install correctly and support is nonexistent. The developer dropped an update in December 2019 but offered absolutely NO support. That is the one I wanted to install, obviously because I paid for it, but it doesn't even work!

Thank you kindly

• Seller
  • Admin
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Hey @wizgOo , first time i hear this.

Do you want to do teamviewer? i have 30 minutes

wizgOo

wizgOo

Hi Apanha,

Sorry I had to run a quick errand but I'm back right now if you're free?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.