Email Customizer For Woocommerce 3.33

Download Email Customizer for WooCommerce 3.33 from nulled fire. WooCommerce Email Customizer plugin allows you to fully customize the styling, colors, logo and text

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new Item:

Email Customizer for WooCommerce - WooCommerce Email Customizer plugin allows you to fully customize the styling, colors, logo and text

Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and customize what the email says – with [shortcodes] – all using the familiar WordPress Customizer interface. You no longer need to be a developer to do this. And if you still want to you can add your own custom css too.

Currently customization requires going into the code and editing...

Read more about this Item...

Apanha

Staff member

Q

Qrumbly

I cant download the file unfortunately :( I tried to download two different files ( I can see them in my downloaded files ) I get moved to the download link for example: ******woocommerce-email-control-1421.zip but then it just doenst start the download and give me an error message

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated Email Customizer for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Version: 3.04

• We have chosen not to include a .pot (template) with our plugin as it can lead to our .pot being out of date and missing strings that you require, so you can create your own .pot (template). Or you can skip that and go straight to creating your language file. Please save your language files to this location that Loco Translate suggests: /wp-content/languages/plugins/email-control-en_US.po. Please see the /languages/guide.txt for a step-by-step guide....

Read the rest of this version update...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.