Essential Grid Wordpress - Templates

Dec 19, 2016
Requires nulling the plugin?
Technically no it doesn't require nulling or even touching the code. Their premium templates are something a person can download when activating the plugin. I was actually hoping that maybe you had done this as it is one of Wordpress' top plugins and they don't update these premium updates like ever lol.. but they did just do all brand new premium templates. I was just hoping.

Dec 19, 2016
I would be more than happy to use the license to activate it and get all of the premium templates and send them to you ;)
Having those premium templates is MAJOR!

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
I haven't tested yet but if you know how to export the templates tell me and I'll do it

Dec 19, 2016
Well if / when you get a moment, once u have activated Essential Grid, at it's settings page it asks for the license key.. enter it and then it shows "Grid Template Library" , that will allow for you to import all of the premium templates.
At this point they can ALL be exported in one zip OR the folder containing them can be zipped.

I have Slider Revolution with license.. that is also from ThemePunch. That too has great premium templates. If you want I can export them all and upload to you. Both sets of premium templates would be a good share for the board! Just let me know..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Lastest Activity

Top Bottom