Fastest Page Speed

This is a simple CDN service with a cache / minify function built in. That's not even good. You can see in the PageSpeed BEFORE test that the website is already optimized. Because the blocking time is very short. That's you have optimized an optimized website again. And just changed the image sizes and exported. So the value is deliberately reduced and then increased by the plugin. Anyone who does something like this uses manipulated marketing and cannot offer anything good. You don't need a CDN, just use an image optimizer. And for the other things you can use Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache. Then you are even faster with the plugin.

https://i.ibb.co/FH47CLL/lighthouse2.png
lighthouse2.png

Simple, with WP Fastest Cache Pro + Autoptimize + Asset CleanUp Pro

• Wow
Reactions: Apanha
Yes sure - i will make some Screenshots later. But the fact is that settings cannot be made 1: 1. There is no one-size-fits-all recipe for it. It's up to the website, the features.
With "Asset Clean Up Pro", for example, the settings are made, depending on the plugins and scripts that are loaded. So I have different settings for subpages.
But I'll try to make a few screenshots with an explanation. So that the most important settings can be imitated.

Apanha

Staff member

@proflowa I'm currently using on WooCommerce website wp rocket and perfmaters and my score is 98 for pc and 84 for mobile.

I saw asset clean plugin has feature to disable loading scripts on pages, for this I'm already using assest manager free plugin.

Would need to take many screenshots to display the full setup, I'm curious to see ~_^

A score of 98 on desktop is great. 84 for mobile too. If you use a slider like REVSLIDER - then it will no longer be possible on the start page either. The revslider pushes the score down.

"Asset Clean Up Pro" is a great plugin, there is no better one. It's perfect for removing unnecessary scripts from individual pages. Also unnecessary Wordpress scripts.

But you have to understand, there is no set guide here. It's up to the website, and even the bottom.

For example, if the start page has a slider, you need the REV-Slider.JS. You do not need the JS for all other sub-pages where there is no slider. And it is the same with other plugins and scripts.

Send me the link to your online shop by private message. Then I can see it. Then I can see if you have unused code and what optimizations are missing.

And Wp Fastest Cache is better than WP-Rocket. Believe me. WP-Rocket is not a good plugin. I don't understand the hype. The plugin is too sluggish, slow. It also has a lot of unnecessary code. I know it's the most widely used cache plugin in the world. But it's not the best. It just has the better marketing.

Apanha

Staff member

It's perfect for removing unnecessary scripts from individual pages. Also unnecessary Wordpress scripts.

I've done this with plugin i mentioned above.

Why autoptimize is better than wp rocket? Your opinion

Apanha

Staff member

And Wp Fastest Cache is better than WP-Rocket. Believe me. WP-Rocket is not a good plugin. I don't understand the hype. The plugin is too sluggish, slow. It also has a lot of unnecessary code. I know it's the most widely used cache plugin in the world. But it's not the best. It just has the better marketing.
I tested this plugin and the results was bad.

Reactions: Kimmi Kennedy
aaaaaa.png

Here, for example, you can set that plugins are only loaded on certain pages. For example, I only need the Rev-Slider on the start page. Or the Likepage plugin only on blog / news pages. So I deactivate the website-wide plugin. And make an exception for certain subpages. Where I need it. So I can load and unload ALL plugins as I need them. This is the first and most important step.

I tested this plugin and the results was bad.
Wp fastest cache goes well with Autoptimize. You also have to write the Htaccess by hand. I am happy to send you my htacess, it is handwritten and perfect. Also written by hand with 7G Firefall.

Apanha

Staff member

aaaaaa.png

Here, for example, you can set that plugins are only loaded on certain pages. For example, I only need the Rev-Slider on the start page. Or the Likepage plugin only on blog / news pages. So I deactivate the website-wide plugin. And make an exception for certain subpages. Where I need it. So I can load and unload ALL plugins as I need them. This is the first and most important step.
The free plugin I use can do this from front end.

Note: Perfmatters can do this also

Will give a try again to faster cache with htaccess you sent me and see the results

The free plugin I use can do this from front end.

Note: Perfmatters can do this also

Will give a try again to faster cache with htaccess you sent me and see the results
"Asset Clean Up Pro" can do it in frontend too. But i pref Backend.

I also think making a fast website is not a problem. 100 out of 100 points are easy to achieve. A website just has to be small, few scripts, little CSS. Little visual.

The trick is to achieve a large website with this value. Bootstrap, slider, extensive visual functions. Getting a subpage with 1.5 MB and strong content on 100 is the art. Everything else is very simple.

does this htaccess improve page speed? can you also send me
Wp fastest cache goes well with Autoptimize. You also have to write the Htaccess by hand. I am happy to send you my htacess, it is handwritten and perfect. Also written by hand with 7G Firefall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.