Fastest Page Speed

I'd like to see your htaccess, ... I'm a big fan of using this in all my sites,... also I always try to get an A grade at least in my headers,... checking here: securityheaders.com
I think that this help a lot to get better spots in searchers.

Can you share your htaccess with me?
Thanks.

@proflowa I have achieved good pagespeed score for my woocommerce site using u r htaccess + WP fastest cache premium + Autoptimize + Asset cleanup pro.

Although i have not tried all the options in autoptimize and asset cleanup, i will try some R&D in stating site.

Thank you very much for this!!:)

Bounce

Wp fastest cache goes well with Autoptimize. You also have to write the Htaccess by hand. I am happy to send you my htacess, it is handwritten and perfect. Also written by hand with 7G Firefall.
I use WP fastest cache, I thought it was better than wp rocket too in that it was less compliacted to set up etc, Autoptimize sounds good, would welcome your handwritten htacess if possible please?

This is interesting. I always used WP Rocket and Plugin Organizer Plugin Organizer
Plugin Organizer lets me remove ANY plugin from loading on the frontend AND on backend.. whats good is I don't have to do it "by page", I can do it also by "Post Type"! So no matter what the page or page slug is, I don't have to worry about setting per page / post.

You can also remove plugins from loading based on roles.

Apanha

Staff member

Can u share your settings please? cause i use wp rocket and asset clean up too but my mobile results are really bad. Thanks
I can share the settings of the wp-rocket but not asset clean up bcz i load/unload plugins based on my needs.
I don't think the results are only from the plugins.
I use/load everything from cdn, most of the content is cached.
Also i use .svg images, i have 1 image for all dimessions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.