• Thread starterdownHD
  • Start date
  • 1 Replies Replies
  • 61 Views Views
downHD

downHD

25 Jun 2017
Dear administrators and contributing members of the website,

I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for the exceptional work you do in maintaining and enriching this website. Your dedication to providing valuable resources has been truly beneficial to me and countless others.

I am particularly excited about the prospect of adding the "Advanced Number Field" add-on for Gravity Forms to your current data repository. This would be an invaluable addition, and I can't wait to see it available here.

Your efforts have been instrumental in helping me save significant costs by allowing me to test and evaluate various plugins and themes for WordPress before making official purchases. Your contributions have given me the confidence to make informed decisions and enhance my website effectively.

Once again, thank you for your tireless efforts and the impact you have made on the WordPress community. I am genuinely grateful for all that you do.

Best regards,
Jimmy

ADD-ON ADVANCED NUMBER FIELD ---
Extra rounding, range calculation and custom unit options for Number Fields.
Functionality for Number Fields, like rounding or only absolute numbers, fixed point notation, range calculation, custom units like % or m2 & show as slider.

Features​

• Rounding numbers
    Rounding the value inside the Number Field up to 5 decimal places.
  • Rounding method
    Decide which direction to round the value: Round (up or down), Ceil (rounding up), Floor (rounding down).
  • Force absolute numbers
    Only allows absolute numbers to be filled in in the Number Field.
  • Add Custom Unit
    Add a custom unit to the Number Field, like percentage (%) or square meters (m2) and decide on placement: before the input or after.
  • Enable Maximum or Minimum Value Calculation
    Do calculations to define what is the Minimum and Maximum validation of the Number Field.
  • (Range) Slider
    Turn a Number Field into a (range) slider.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.