C

How To: Hide Gravity Form Unlicensed Notification

Hi, I've been searching the site for tutorial on hiding gravity form unlicensed notification, but couldn't find one yet. So I decided to share some method here.
To the marvelous admin, if this thread is redundant, please do inform..thanks.

Ok, here we go...

1) Hiding Gravity Form Unlicensed Notification

This method is best use with child theme as you need to make some change on your theme function.php file. So if you don't want it to be overwrite on the next update, do use child theme.

On your child theme's function.php file, add the following code:

Code:
function remove_gravity_forms_nag() {

update_option( 'rg_gforms_message', '' );

remove_action( 'after_plugin_row_gravityforms/gravityforms.php', array( 'GFForms', 'plugin_row' ) );

}

add_action( 'admin_init', 'remove_gravity_forms_nag' );

so far this method is still working.

2) Hiding "Register your Gravity Form copy...." on Plugin Page

i) Open gravityforms.php (root of the plugin file)

ii) Search and Change the following line:

Code:
echo '</tr><tr class="plugin-update-tr"><td colspan="3" class="plugin-update">' . $new_version . sprintf( esc_html__( '%sRegister%s your copy of Gravity Forms to receive access to automatic upgrades and support. Need a license key? %sPurchase one now%s.', 'gravityforms' ), '', '', '', '' ) . '</td>';

iii) and change it to:
Code:
echo '';

Do note that you have to re-do the second method after updating your gravity form as the new update will overwrite the previous files.

That's all guys.

K

Kimmi Kennedy

That's way too much.. I simply use the free Webcraftic Disable Admin Notices Individually and it works for GF and all others

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.