What's new

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application ( LaraClassified ) 14.2.0

Download LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application ( LaraClassified ) 14.2.0 from nulled fire. LaraClassified is a Classified CMS, a powerfull modulable app and has a fully responsive design.
  • Thread starterApanha
  • Start date
  • 28 Replies Replies
  • 19,698 Views Views
  • Seller
  • Admin
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

the uploaded file is not version 2.5, is still version 2.4. please updated to version 2.5
I have no idea what the hell they are doing by not updating the file.Re-downloading...

spec10

The latest version is not fully nulled, its still asking for purchase code
You need to comment out the purchasecodechecker from installationchecker.php and installationcontroler.php
and enable debugger in .env as some other tables didn't load unless you do so

• Seller
  • Admin
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

The latest version is not fully nulled, its still asking for purchase code
You need to comment out the purchasecodechecker from installationchecker.php and installationcontroler.php
and enable debugger in .env as some other tables didn't load unless you do so
Every time users update the script it shows that license error,usually i null on users site more easy.
I can't find a way to null it 100% on every update because the code changes,it's more easy for me to null on live site

spec10

Every time users update the script it shows that license error,usually i null on users site more easy.
I can't find a way to null it 100% on every update because the code changes,it's more easy for me to null on live site
I understand , as the code keep changing every time it ll be hard without testing it on a live server first
But you are adding unnecessary work on your self to nullify every server , Where you can at least update the original file once you do for your users

As for this script , it do check for purchase code on installation and update

Regards.

• Seller
  • Admin
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

But you are adding unnecessary work on your self to nullify every server
Yeah i know,that's why i decided from the next releases i'll provide only clean script without nulling

JohnRonder

Can't seem to download latest version :( Cheers for the upload!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.