Looking for elementor pro Unlimited Sites

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the elementor pro plugin, in my wordpress mu the license is disabled and I can not download the templates. Is it possible to get a license for unlimited sites? what is your price?

Feb 1, 2018
If we do not have the opportunity to crack Elementor Pro in a way that would be possible to download "pro" templates, can anyone who has access? for example Apanha, download them from your account and re-save locally, and then distribute it to all of us?

That would be great!

Apanha

Staff member

Sep 29, 2016
If we do not have the opportunity to crack Elementor Pro in a way that would be possible to download "pro" templates, can anyone who has access? for example Apanha, download them from your account and re-save locally, and then distribute it to all of us?

That would be great!
I don't know how to get the pro templates to give you guys.
If you know how to let me know to do so.

Feb 1, 2018
I don't know how to get the pro templates to give you guys.
If you know how to let me know to do so.
you need to create a new page of the site, then click "edit with elementor", then click "add new template" in the center of the screen, then "insert pro template" after it's loaded onto the page, at the bottom of the help page click on the green button , namely on the arrow, in the submenu that opens, click "save as template" ... so do with each pro template, then in the console, find the submenu elmentor, in it, click "my templates" ... there will be a list of templates, which have been saved, under each template there is a button "export template", n After they are exported, they can be posted here.

Reactions: Apanha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Lastest Activity

Top Bottom