Apanha

MailPoet 3 Premium

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new resource:

MailPoet 3 Premium - MailPoet 3 Premium adds Premium features to the free version of MailPoet

MailPoet 3 Premium.png

With MailPoet, your website visitors can sign up as newsletter subscribers and build your mailing list, all without leaving your WordPress admin.

Our newsletter builder integrates perfectly with WordPress so any website owner can create beautiful emails from scratch or by using our responsive templates that display flawlessly across all devices.

Schedule your newsletters, send them right away or set it up to send new blog post notifications automatically...

Read more about this resource...

The plugging didn't unlock 10K subscribers.
Before installation I've had 1000 limit and after upgrading using this plugin I still have 1000.
Unless I am missing something here.

@Apanha your nulled dont activate premium features

Purchase a MailPoet plan 4.48 Premium​

Multiple conditions per segment are not available in the free version of the MailPoet plugin. Please purchase a MailPoet plan.

Apanha

Staff member

@Apanha your nulled dont activate premium features

Purchase a MailPoet plan 4.48 Premium​

Multiple conditions per segment are not available in the free version of the MailPoet plugin. Please purchase a MailPoet plan.
Do you use both mine plugins? Free and pro?

Yes. also tried to delete premium . update core. and then again instal premium . and it shows
it shows 10 000 subscribers but when you go to Segments edit segment it ask you to upgrade beside add condition button

Apanha

Staff member

Yes. also tried to delete premium . update core. and then again instal premium . and it shows
it shows 10 000 subscribers but when you go to Segments edit segment it ask you to upgrade beside add condition button
Ok, I’ll fix it as soon I can and upload

Apanha

Staff member

I just uploaded new file, download & test

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.