D

Media Cleaner Pro

V

Vassev

After last automatic update receve this message, and Pro version stop working :(

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT MEDIA CLEANER. In order to comply with WordPress.org rules, changes in the code and how the plugin was sold had to be made. The plugin now requires to be bought through store.meowapps.com. You will be able to download the Pro version there (and it will be kept updated), manage your keys and websites. Only the free version can be hosted by WordPress.org, so this is the one you have now. To ease this upgrade, I made the price of my standard licenses cheaper.

Your license is 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111. Your license is special, so please contact me. If you absolutely need to use the plugin as it was before, with your current license key, please download it again here: Previous Versions. I will keep the old system up for a while, but no updates will be possible, and better to enjoy the discount codes.

Also note that I also have now an Affiliate Program in that store, don't hesitate to register for it. Thanks a lot for your comprehension and sorry for the troubles. Not easy for anyone but it had to be done and I think you will really enjoy the new store more than the previous clunky system.

Make sure you got a new license and all before clicking this button. It will also clean your install from the old key data.

Migration to the Meow Apps Store | Meow Apps yes they changed way the app is licensed - previously "all code to make it pro" was in free version - now its included as separate download in paid version download somehow it wont accept my CC for yearly subs and require my to pay 59 $ just for this one plugin that it a bit too much :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.