Resolved More Focus On Elementor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aelfric

Builders like Elementor and Beaver are the best designer tools out there at the moment. In the future i suggest if we get tools for these design tools it would be great idea and we will be ready when themes start to switch from visual builder to these guys. I saw we already have jet elements.

For example a new addon pack just released:
Please, Log in or Register to view content!

Another Great One -

Last edited by a moderator:
Builders like Elementor and Beaver are the best designer tools out there at the moment. In the future i suggest if we get tools for these design tools it would be great idea and we will be ready when themes start to switch from visual builder to these guys. I saw we already have jet elements.

For example a new addon pack just released:

Another Great One -
I think you are right, this is only getting better. You may also consider
from livemeshthemes.com. They have great Tabs and Accordions addons not seen elsewhere in Elementor yet. though the other addons are similar to rest.

Hey everyone.

So, after some researching I found the codes for the Black Friday discount sales for some of the plugins mentioned above, maybe Apanha will consider getting them for Nulledfire.

Here are the codes:

Elementor Extras by Namogo

25% off coupon: eeposts

Addons for Elementor Pro by Livemesh

25% off coupon: BLACKFRIDAY

Elementor Extended by InternetCSS

This coupon is for their Lifetime Bundle

50% off coupon: BCFM2017

Personally, I'm mostly interested in the Elementor Extras by Namogo, because it seems the most diverse from all the other Elementor addons on the market.

So I wanted to ask Apanha, if there's any chance we'll see this particular plugin here at Nulledfire soon.

Please let me know if possible, because otherwise I'll consider buying it and I'll have to hurry because I want have their Black Friday deal discount.

Thank you :)

Reactions: maitroloco
It's on a Black Friday sale, and it's really popular though, because it offers functionality outside of the Elementor standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom