What's new

SeedProd Pro - Coming Soon Pro

• Thread starterApanha
  • Start date
  • 22 Replies Replies
  • 1,510 Views Views

pyspilf

Dear team, this plugin doesn't seem to be working... the builder does not do anything and I get an error message indicating the license key is invalid...

pyspilf

Apanha submitted a new resource: SeedProd Pro

SeedProd Pro is the Best WordPress Landing Page Plugin.
Dear Apanha, when possible, could you please look into this plugin... as mentioned above, it doesn't seem to be working... the builder does not do anything and I get an error message indicating the license key is invalid... when opening the builder for a new page (a maintenance page for example) a red error flashes with "unauthenticated" and then nothing works...

Thanks in advance

Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Dear Apanha, when possible, could you please look into this plugin... as mentioned above, it doesn't seem to be working... the builder does not do anything and I get an error message indicating the license key is invalid... when opening the builder for a new page (a maintenance page for example) a red error flashes with "unauthenticated" and then nothing works...

Thanks in advance
Hi @pyspilf , i'm looking on it since yesterday. They use api for templates and i'm trying to find the way.

pyspilf

Thanks a lot! I wasn't going to use a template, but it seems even using blocks to build a simple page is disabled... I think it will only allow you to keep a page if you already had one with a previous version or something like that... all build functionality seems to require API verification.

Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Thanks a lot! I wasn't going to use a template, but it seems even using blocks to build a simple page is disabled... I think it will only allow you to keep a page if you already had one with a previous version or something like that... all build functionality seems to require API verification.
Uploaded working version, you can import all templates.

deluxe

Plugin asks for a valicense license key:

"Enter your license key to enable all the features of the plugin."

Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Plugin asks for a valicense license key:

"Enter your license key to enable all the features of the plugin."
Go directly to templates, DON'T try to add license and click activate

deluxe

can you please explain in details?
I have installed and activated the plugin.
Now where to find the templates?
In the plugin menu I only have: Pages / Subscribers / Settings / Growth Tools / About Us.
There is no Templates.
I did not click on "Verify Key"

Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

can you please explain in details?
I have installed and activated the plugin.
Now where to find the templates?
In the plugin menu I only have: Pages / Subscribers / Settings / Growth Tools / About Us.
There is no Templates.
I did not click on "Verify Key"
Go to Pages and there will show you to create templates and to load the templates

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.