All In One Addons for WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) 3.6.6

Download All In One Addons for WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) 3.6.6 from nulled fire. Visual Composer Extensions Addon All in One put all my exist Visual Composer add-ons

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new Item:

Visual Composer Extensions Addon All in One - Visual Composer Extensions Addon All in One put all my exist Visual Composer add-ons

This item put all my exist Visual Composer add-ons (59 elements, $200+ value) in one bundle for only $18, and will add more add-ons for free in the future update. All the add-ons are in a simple design and extend Visual Composer with more function. This bundle works fine with VC that installed as plugin or in a theme.

Note: This plugin requires Visual Composer Page Builder to be installed and activated on your site. Some of the 3D...

Read more about this Item...

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated Visual Composer Extensions Addon All in One with a new update entry:

Version: 3.4.8.7

- New: Shadow Card, help you add hover 3D tilt image with caption below
- Improvement: now you can add the item individually in To Do List element, each item support icon picker (Note, you have to re-edit your exist To Do List item with this update)
- Fixed: title/content color not working in Image Overlay
- Fixed: increase the z-index for the lightbox with video

Read the rest of this version update...

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated Visual Composer Extensions Addon All in One with a new update entry:

Version: 3.4.8.9

Nov 28, 2016 - version 3.4.8.9
- New: Material Slider, help you add google material style auto delay slider
- Fixed: default lightbox not working for the Carousel element
- Fixed: blank icon option not working for the Banner Block
- Fixed: repeat icon in the backend admin area after VC5.0
- Improvement: add alt to the image in Ribbon element

Read the rest of this version update...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.