White Label Branding For Wordpress 4.2.9.100641

No permission to download (1.7 MB)
Download White Label Branding for WordPress 4.2.9.100641 from nulled fire. With White Label Branding for WordPress you can do exactly this.

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new Item:

White Label Branding for WordPress - With White Label Branding for WordPress you can do exactly this.

Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients?

Have you ever wished that it was easier to customize the menu?s and logo?s in WordPress and to decide which menu?s the users have access to?

With White Label Branding for WordPress you can do exactly this. Take full control over the branding in wp-admin and decide who has access to what features.

With the latest version of White Label...

Read more about this Item...

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated White Label Branding for WordPress with a new update entry:

Version: 4.1.6.75841

• Bug Fixed: Replace “Howdy, username” option stopped working after the release of WordPress 4.7
  • Update: Move the “Enable notifications on non options pages” from Options > Troubleshooting to Options > Advanced Settings
  • Update: Remove old Login Branding from Options > Advanced Settings. Over a year ago we announced that this feature would be depreciated and removed. It has been replaced with the much better Visual CSS Editor
  • Update: wlb_options...

Read the rest of this version update...

W

wasima

Can i insert anything at the license settings? If the license is accepted, I can download more free add-ons available in the settings, but it requires to insert license code first.

Hello. I think this is a very good plugin. Is clean and easy to use and it doesn´t mess up with the wordpress dashboard style (like Material white label or legacy white label) So, is it possible to share the addons of this plugin?

y8l2Utg.png

That would be great! Anyway, thanks for this awesome share!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.