* Full details: WooCommerce Zapier Version 1.6.4 Released
* New: 'transaction_id' order data field.
* Fix: Improved compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.1.x.
* Change: Subscription Created triggers now only use one parameter. This should minimize the likelihood of a "Serialization of 'SimpleXMLElement' is not allowed" error occurring when using "Subscription Created" trigger and the Authorize.net CIM Gateway.
* Full details: WooCommerce Zapier Version 1.6.5 Released
* Security Fix: Improved output escaping in the WordPress admin area. Thanks to David Green of 10up for reporting these.
* Fix: Ensure a few more strings are translatable.
* Change: Code standards improvements.
* Note: Tested up to WordPress 4.7.1.
* Note: Tested up to WooCommerce v2.6.13.
* Full details: Version 1.6.6 Released - WooCommerce Zapier
* New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (and backwards compatible with WooCommerce v2.6.x)
* New: Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.2.0 (and backwards compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.1.x).
* Fix: Orders & Subscriptions: Ensure each line_item.type field value is correctly set to the product type. Previously it was being incorrectly set to the line item type of line_item.
* Full details: Version 1.6.7 Released - WooCommerce Zapier
* Fix: Avoid "Undefined index: variation_id" error when using WooCommerce 2.6.x or earlier.
* Change: System status information now displays in WooCommerce 3.0.1 or newer, or 2.6.x or older. It won't display in WooCommerce 3.0.0.
* Change: Minimum required version is WooCommerce 2.4.9.