Apanha

WPForms Basic

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new resource:

WPForms Basic - WPForms the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress form builder in the market.

Drag & Drop Form Builder
Easily create an amazing form in just a few minutes without writing any code.

Form Templates
Start with pre-built form templates to save even more time.

Responsive Mobile Friendly
WPForms is 100% responsive meaning it works on mobile, tablets & desktop.

Smart Conditional Logic
Easily create high performance forms with our smart conditional logic.

Instant...

Read more about this resource...

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated WPForms Basic with a new update entry:

### Fixed
- Modern file uploader: correctly process post_max_size value from php.ini (js should not send that file at all).
- Modern file uploader: make error message more clear when a file was not uploaded.
- Modern file uploader: when file is being uploaded do not change Submit button text.
- Modern file uploader: correctly process WordPress Media library integration and conditional logic.
- Modern file uploader: some servers don't have mime extension installed, so use WP function to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

C

Creazy

I'm not able to edit settings because it says I have to insert a license key to active the plugin inside the plugin settings but can't find any option to enter any key even I don't have any :D

bb7y5Lh.png

C

Creazy

I just notices that I'm able to insert the PayPal Module after I downloaded the PayPal Addon using NF, maybe that's the reason it didn't work but I'd attach this information to the description.

Apanha

Staff member

I just notices that I'm able to insert the PayPal Module after I downloaded the PayPal Addon using NF, maybe that's the reason it didn't work but I'd attach this information to the description.
You must install addons separately

Apanha

Staff member

Makes sense but I'm still not able to change settings of the created Form. I think you will see what I mean when you try it yourself :)
As i see can't edit
Code:
Conversational Forms
Surveys and Polls
Form Pages
Form Locker
Form Abandonment
Post Submissions

checking...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.