Apanha

YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Premium

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Premium with a new update entry:

Version: 1.0.2

• Update Added 'id' attribute for [users_purchased] and [organizers]. Now shortcodes can be loaded any place on frontend.
  • Tweak Now event date and location are display on ticket template, before price.
  • Fix Some style error with quantity field for some templates.
  • Fix Bug style with wrapper title on ticket template.
  • Fix Problem to load pdf file from some server.
  • Fix Auto fill form with cookies.
  • Fix Error map on frontend console.

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Premium with a new update entry:

Version: 1.1.0

• New Support to WooCommerce 2.7 RC 1
  • New Calendar widget title. Now you can set title on widget.
  • New Added date field type on 'Fields'.
  • Update Yith Plugin Framework.
  • Update Third tools. Now your events from Calendar widget are clickable to product page.
  • Update Added javascript that enable or disable map tab check on admin product page, when map field its changed.
  • Fix Currency position fixed. Now the symbol will be display defined by WooCommerce settings.
  • Fix Url...

I

ito

For all of you that want to install this plugin, my experience with it has been terrible. simply one thing, when you delete an order in the shop the product still appearing sold. There is no way to put this item back for sale. you must to go to database, wp-usermeta, and delete it. and even more if a customer tries to buy an item and ,for example, he tries to go to checkout page and he doesn't fill or forget a required filed the page will returns him an error like "field required", the item will appear like sold next time and he will can not process the order . (WTF). yes a 100 bucks plugin!!!

Apanha

Staff member

For all of you that want to install this plugin, my experience with it has been terrible. simply one thing, when you delete an order in the shop the product still appearing sold. There is no way to put this item back for sale. you must to go to database, wp-usermeta, and delete it. and even more if a customer tries to buy an item and ,for example, he tries to go to checkout page and he doesn't fill or forget a required filed the page will returns him an error like "field required", the item will appear like sold next time and he will can not process the order . (WTF). yes a 100 bucks plugin!!!
They have 5/5 stars by customers,your comment looks more like a spam for the plugin, because only you face these problems doesn't mean the plugin not work.
Personally i don't have tested but you should consider that the plugin may be incompatible with other plugin or something else on your site.
Also give it sometime,this is new plugin.Needs sometime i guess to become stable

I

ito

you only enter in its demo site "Live Demo - YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce" and launch the demo, try it by deleting an order or create any product and make an order with it and then delete it, you will can see the product still sold!!. it's something incredible!!.
even in his demo site you can't buy nothing, you can try it with "yith theater", all it´s sold in the demo, go to BO and delete the orders with this item ... still sold!! only when you delete it directly into the DB- wp_usermeta table the item will appear in stock again.

i have tested for 4 days , in your demmo page in my server, in localhost. changing php versions, all.. with the same results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.