Yith it's over? YES

• Thread starterApanha
  • Last reply date
  • 21 Replies Replies
  • 1,596 Views Views

Apanha

Staff member

It looks like we will have a follow up issue with yith subscription.

Got banned second time from them, it looks like they have something on their code which tracks who shares. hmmm

Update December 30, 2020
I know many users are waiting for yith updates, that's impossible as yith it bans very easy accounts.
In other hand they have removed all plans where we could get access to all products, their prices are creazy.

In some yith plugins here on the top i have added some other plugins links with similar features, maybe you should consider moving from yith to other related plugins.

Last week i saw some sites updating yith plugins and made me creazy, i was thinking "what the hell, i'm the only one who gets banned from yith?"
I had to check what's happening and started buying from some sites yith plugins and saw the code if they match yith updates and gues what? they don't match, I bought from 7 sites and the 7 sites are changing the plugin version.
1 site is selling yith free plugins from wordpress.org like premium version.

Be careful guys and check what you buy.
Good luck.

• Wow
Reactions: running-bear
Thank you for letting me know. That's really unfortunate. I suppose they see how many different plugins a user downloads.. And as you download all of them this is a huge red flag.

However, as this is a GPL work license why can't you share them?

Apanha

Staff member

Thank you for letting me know. That's really unfortunate. I suppose they see how many different plugins a user downloads.. And as you download all of them this is a huge red flag.

However, as this is a GPL work license why can't you share them?
No one allow to share bought products.

ksystm

Hey @Apanha, thx for the update about this issue.
I'm on my way to replace yith plugin like you suggest.
Do you have / know an equivalent to : YITH WooCommerce Badge Management Premium
It allow you to add custom image as badges.
The only plugin pretty close i found here doesnt have that feature.
thx

Reactions: Apanha
This blew my mind... I looked into YITH yesterday and was reviewing how much their subscription would cost to find out they got rid of the membership! Now it looks like YITH will be dead on this site as well due to the difficulty of getting them? Shame :(

Reactions: Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

This blew my mind... I looked into YITH yesterday and was reviewing how much their subscription would cost to find out they got rid of the membership! Now it looks like YITH will be dead on this site as well due to the difficulty of getting them? Shame :(
In the near future yes will be dead on all sites, it costs too much to buy them 1 by 1.

If we buy their plugins we (sites like nf ) must increase the membership +70%

In the near future yes will be dead on all sites, it costs too much to buy them 1 by 1.

If we buy their plugins we (sites like nf ) must increase the membership +70%
Hmm... so maybe a "diamond" plan? Haha or an additional membership with a private download for the ultra-premium plugins. Members could vote on plugins they want and the additional membership pot could go towards these? For example, I'm gold and get 5 downloads a day, all limits would remain for my tier but I could pay... $100USD more/year to have access to the VIP downloads. Each member would fund 1 YITH or SkyVerge or etc. plugin for the group.

Apanha

Staff member

Hmm... so maybe a "diamond" plan? Haha or an additional membership with a private download for the ultra-premium plugins. Members could vote on plugins they want and the additional membership pot could go towards these? For example, I'm gold and get 5 downloads a day, all limits would remain for my tier but I could pay... $100USD more/year to have access to the VIP downloads. Each member would fund 1 YITH or SkyVerge or etc. plugin for the group.
I would buy them slowly 1 by 1 or the most top plugins if they didn't had the Fee on the cart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.