* Improvement: Added support for managing the login security settings to Wordfence Central.
* Improvement: Updated the bundled root CA certificate store.
* Improvement: Added a check and update flow for mod_php hosts with only the PHP5 directive set for the WAF’s extended protection mode.
* Improvement: Added additional values to Diagnostics for debugging time-related issues, the new fatal error handler settings, and updated the PHP version check to reflect the new 5.6.20 requirement of WordPress.
* Change: Changed the autoloader for our copy of sodium_compat to always load after WordPress core does.
* Fix: Fixed the “removed from wordpress.org” detection for plugin, which was broken due to an API change.
* Fix: Fixed the bulk repair function in the scan results when it included core files.