This is what all loyalty programmes leverage: rewards in exchange for loyalty.
So, why not including something like that into your shop too? It is easy with YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards, a plugin developed expressly to manage point collections to loyalize your customers.
For each purchase, for each action in your shop, they will collect points that, summed together, will turn into a free gift or a discount on a new purchase.
But for those customers for whom it is almost impossible to reach even the first reward (so, those on which point-based programs have no effect), instant rewarding is the best choice: the immediate gratification that, right because not required, is much more efficient in instilling a positive attitude towards you in customers’ mind, even in a totally unconscious way.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating: if you were offered a 50% discount on any item in exchange of your registration in a technology shop, wouldn’t you feel to purchase something?
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- Users can benefit of a discount calculated according to their point credit
- You can set a maximum amount for discounts (customisable according to category and single product)
- You can set an expiration date for points collected
- You can schedule promotions on collected points
- You can set a validity for point assignment rules for categories and/or single product
- Send remind emails some days before points expire
- You can remove points assigned for orders that are later cancelled or refunded
- You can assign points also to customers who have purchased before the plugin was installed
- You can customise point assignment according to WordPress role users have
- You can assign extra points when the following conditions occur:
- registration in the store
- first order placed
- review on product
- specific spend threshold reached
- specific number of points collected
- You can edit all labels and messages shown to users
- You can enable email sending to users each time their point credit is updated
- You can enable messages to inform users about:
- points due for purchase of the selected product
- discount in cart available according to points collected so far
- Widget in dashboard to allow administrator to view users that have collected more points so far and those who have used discounts
- Widget ‘YITH YWPAR Points Rewards’ showing users their current point credit
- Shortcode that allows to show the points history to user
- Possibility to set a percentage discount in relation to product price
- Possibility to set a minimum amount of discount under which users can’t redeem their points
- Reset points history for all users registered to the shop
- Import points history from WooCommerce Points and Rewards