When vendors build a partnership with you, they expect to have the possibility to purchase on your site with a dedicated price list, without too much difficulty and without the need to have an unlimited exchange of emails or phone calls with administration for each order.
This would jeopardize the useful collaboration, with the risk that your user could prefer another store.
- Increase or decrease single product price according to user role
- Create different price rules according to user role
- Apply a role-based price rule either to single product, or to some specific categories or tags
- Increase or decrease product price by percentage value or fixed amount
- Combine more than one price rules on the same product and assign a priority level to sort them
- Show or hide each of the following for each user role:
- regular price
- on-sale price
- role-based price (starting from regular price and actual price)
- "Add to cart" button
- Create price rules for each product variation
- Show a custom message to users who see no price
- Use roles configured with a third party’s plugin like "Members"
- how or hide tax included price according to each user role
- Change labels of products price