ATUM Pick and Pack 1.0.3.1

No permission to download (702.9 KB)
Download ATUM Pick and Pack 1.0.3.1 from nulled fire. Boost productivity, exceed customer expectations, and drive profitability.

Apanha

Staff member

It appears the free plugin deactivates this add-on, and removes access to it.
Because that plugin holds the api connection to their server where they check the license thing.

atum-stock-manager-for-woocommerce/classes/Inc/Ajax.php

It seems very hard to bypass their license check (n)

Because that plugin holds the api connection to their server where they check the license thing.

It seems very hard to bypass their license check (n)
I wish I had the knowledge to help with that, but unfortunately I don't have programming under my belt. Appears to be a lost cause. I installed their trial and it was riddled with issues, so I'm just going to have to find an alternative plugin for creating order picking lists - what I'm after is a plugin that gives me list (with images and quantity) of current products needed to fulfill open orders.

Apanha

Staff member

I wish I had the knowledge to help with that, but unfortunately I don't have programming under my belt. Appears to be a lost cause. I installed their trial and it was riddled with issues, so I'm just going to have to find an alternative plugin for creating order picking lists - what I'm after is a plugin that gives me list (with images and quantity) of current products needed to fulfill open orders.
Yeah it's best to find an alternative and not waste your time with this right now.
If in future will find a way to bypass their license will remove the prefix Unsupported

Looking into the companion plugin was a good guess! Here's how to bypass the checks:

1. Look for Addons::check_license, there should be 2 found.
  2. Find the closest json_decode, then add the following after that:
    $license_data->success = true; $license_data->license = 'valid';
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 15.52.45.png

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 15.53.15.png

atum-stock-manager-for-woocommerce/classes/Addons/Addons.php
  1. Look for self::check_license, there should be 1 found.
  2. Find the closest json_decode, then add the following after that:
    $license_data->success = true; $license_data->license = 'valid';
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 15.52.12.png

You can ten use 123 or whatever license key to activate them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.