D

Avada - Responsive Multi-purpose Theme

damador updated Avada - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme with a new update entry:

Version: Version 5.1.4 - March 18th, 2017

Premium plugins included

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 5.1.4 - March 18th, 2017
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- FIXED: Added file check for Fusion Builder 1.1.1 for backwards compatibility

Version 5.1.3 - March 18th, 2017...

Hi Damador,

The download link doesn't works, we can't download anything, i lost my daily credit to download after clicked 3 times the link. Could you fix this, please.

Peace
JRG

its straight from TF :) added only plugin folder seems that they still served old version

so it the deal - added Avada folder from 127.0.0.1 installation

link is the ame

its straight from TF :) added only plugin folder seems that they still served old version

so it the deal - added Avada folder from 127.0.0.1 installation

link is the ame
Damador,

Thanks for your reply and kindness, i'll deal with it.

Peace
JRG

Apanha

Staff member

Hello. Got yo ask... is it nulled? or the is a way to register to download de demos? Thanks!
Try this:
Find the file includes/lib/inc/class-fusion-product-registration.php
Find the function public function is_registered() around line 402
add as first line of the function
Code:
return true;

Fusion Builder also needs to still be nulled after installing...
On your server, find the file plugins/fusion-builder/inc/lib/inc/class-fusion-product-registration.php
Again, find the function public function is_registered() around line 402 and add as the first line of the function
Code:
return true;

Although the registration panel will say you're registered you won't be able to install the premium plugins or demo until you have actually entered a key and clicked the submit button.
So, enter something as the registration key and hit the submit button and then you can install the premium plugins or demo content.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.