Elegant Themes Divi Wordpress Theme 4.25

No permission to download (15.6 MB)
Download Elegant Themes Divi Wordpress Theme 4.25 from nulled fire. Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme Build up your library with your favorite layouts.
J

Jesuus

How can I get the premade templates? it ask for username and API code

J

Jesuus

You can't,it needs api key which we don't share.
How about if you download the availave layout pack and then export them, and make them available as layout pack downloads for your users? This way you will have more clients and download trafic. Thanks for the replay

J

Jesuus

Can you please download one of the packs: Digital Marketing Layout Pack, later export to share with us? it would be awesome if this can be done :)

N

NotHere

Hello. I downloaded the file, its only 10MB. I uploaded it via the theme uploader but it does not show anything. Is this the actual theme, or am I just not sure how this works?

Apanha

Staff member

Hello. I downloaded the file, its only 10MB. I uploaded it via the theme uploader but it does not show anything. Is this the actual theme, or am I just not sure how this works?
What you mean it doesn't show anything? This is the divi theme. Upload and activate.

N

NotHere

What you mean it doesn't show anything? This is the divi theme. Upload and activate.
I apologize I am not the best at this. But this is what I DID.

Downloaded the file here: Divi.zip 10MB. Went to the theme section of my WP site, upload the theme, selected Divi.zip uploaded it. Clicked on activate, and this is what I got, as you can see, from all other themes I have installed, it didnt really get anything:
1631631656767.png

When I clicked on Visit site, this is all that was there:
1631631722198.png

Did I mess up somehwere?

Apanha

Staff member

I apologize I am not the best at this. But this is what I DID.

Downloaded the file here: Divi.zip 10MB. Went to the theme section of my WP site, upload the theme, selected Divi.zip uploaded it. Clicked on activate, and this is what I got, as you can see, from all other themes I have installed, it didnt really get anything:
1631631656767.png

When I clicked on Visit site, this is all that was there:
1631631722198.png

Did I mess up somehwere?
I think divi is useless without pre-made templates :)
Get https://nulledfire.com/products/elegant-themes-license.7 and enjoy the power of divi ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.