Element Pack - Addon for Elementor 7.12.2

Download Element Pack - Addon for Elementor 7.12.2 from nulled fire. Element Pack gives you extra widgets features for elementor page builder plugin.

Apanha

Staff member

Hi mate,
Can you raise the issue with the developers that the plugin conflicts with WooLentor?
All the updates above 6.1.0 are conflicting with WooLentor and the websites crashed.
I have tested on several websites and WooLentor is not conflicting with any other plugins but as soon as you upload Element Pack 6.1.1 or above websites crash instantly.
I have licenced WooLentor so I asked the developers to look into it and they have said that Element Pack developers will need to come up with a fix because WooLentor is not at fault.

Can you help here, please?
From my side i can't do anything, I'm not the dev of the plugin.
I'd suggest you to send an email at element pack developers to let them know about this matter

From my side i can't do anything, I'm not the dev of the plugin.
I'd suggest you to send an email at element pack developers to let them know about this matter
OK, thanks.
But that means I will need to get licenced version for them to investigate.
I did already and they asked for the website access to investigate.

There is a problem with 6.7.0 and 6.8.0 - some functionalities are gone entirely. All work OK until version 6.7.0. Unless the Element Pack conflicts with other plugins again.

Apanha

Staff member

There is a problem with 6.7.0 and 6.8.0 - some functionalities are gone entirely. All work OK until version 6.7.0. Unless the Element Pack conflicts with other plugins again.
The plugin is untouchecd from my side, so i assume is not compatible with one of your plugins

Past few updates are not activated and the the PRO ferures are not avilable!!!
Only the free features are usable.

1669842913556.png

The last fully working version is 6.6.2 - anything above has the PRO features locked.

Apanha

Staff member

Past few updates are not activated and the the PRO ferures are not avilable!!!
Only the free features are usable.

1669842913556.png

The last fully working version is 6.6.2 - anything above has the PRO features locked.
another plugin that changed the license thing, will check and update again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.