Apanha

Elementor Pro v1.13.2

D

drewciferbigsbee

I have a different problem: The last 2 updates of elementor pro (1.13+) breaks my site I get a 500 server error and can't do anything until I go into CPANEL and delete Epro. I went back to version 1.12 and it works fine.

D

drewciferbigsbee

Actually it seems to be 13.1 and up 13.0 seems to work. This might be related to upgrading to WP 4.9. Here's a copy of 13.0,

I don't seem to see any file attachment icons. How do I upload you the zip file? BTW, don't you save previous versions of plugins? I save all my old versions.

Apanha

Staff member

Actually it seems to be 13.1 and up 13.0 seems to work. This might be related to upgrading to WP 4.9. Here's a copy of 13.0,

I don't seem to see any file attachment icons. How do I upload you the zip file? BTW, don't you save previous versions of plugins? I save all my old versions.
We have old versions since v1.12.2,upload somewhere on internet the 1.12 an send me the link

My local site also broke with v1.13 (500 server error). With v1.12 there is no such problem but pro templates can not be used either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.