Apanha

Elementor Pro v1.15.3

C

Cyberdemon87

So, it was doable :)
It must be done with every update though, and Elementor keeps releasing updates all the time.

The new major v. 2.0 is coming soon too and I hope it can be nulled as well.

C

Cyberdemon87

I just tested it.

Unfortunately the pro templates still cannot be imported.
Even though there's not a message that says activate license at first and it seems like you can import the templates, once you hit import it gives you the license error:

zOLftBk.jpg

This was tested on a clean localhost as well.

Can you please look into it again?

D

drewciferbigsbee

I just tested it.

Even though there's not a message that says activate license at first and it seems like you can import the templates, once you hit import it gives you the license error:

zOLftBk.jpg

I'm having the same issues. Maybe it has something to do with regular free Elementor updating in the last 24 hours?

Apanha

Staff member

I just tested it.

zOLftBk.jpg

I'm having the same issues. Maybe it has something to do with regular free Elementor updating in the last 24 hours?
Try this, delete the plugin from the site then add the activated version.

@Cyberdemon87 I don't know what went wrong to you but I tested the plugin mate, imported 13pro templates.

C

Cyberdemon87

That's weird, it does not work, it just displays the error I posted on the screenshot above.
Are you running the latest free Elementor (v. 1.9.7) as well?

C

Cyberdemon87

Tried everything, still cannot import any pro templates and getting the invalid license error posted in the screenshot above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.