Apanha

Formidable Forms Pro

I have just visited their website and they have created new packages that are now called "Forms+Views" so unless what we have is the combo the views are not available and that is why they presented me with a message to upgrade. To have the full package it would cost $ 399.50 (discounted already)

:eek:, have they lost their minds.
Since Elementor revved up the price looks like everyone has gone bananas

Does Formidable Forms need to be downloaded from NF and used also or can you use wordpress auto updates for the regular formidable forms plugin?
I figured it out---have to use both plugins (pro and regular) from NF.
Thanks!!
Have you installed both plugins from nf?

Works very well, v5.0.15 = no issues :)!

Any chance of nulling some of the plugins not included in the standard release? Really want to try out the twilio plugin :)

H

horsleya

@Apanha is it possible to add the views option for formidable forms - apparently it's an add-on called visual views

from description:
  • Views: unique to Formidable Forms is the core ability to display data in custom format.

Apanha

Staff member

@Apanha is it possible to add the views option for formidable forms - apparently it's an add-on called visual views

from description:
  • Views: unique to Formidable Forms is the core ability to display data in custom format.
Hi mate, that is new feature and is not included on my plan

egglan

trying to use the real estate template, it's showing 0 available and trying to get me to upgrade to premium. anything i'm missing here?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.