Apanha

JetElements - Addon for Page Builder Elementor v1.4.0

C

chadLad71

There is a new version of Jet Elements For Elementor available.

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

drewciferbigsbee

I just saw a YouTube video for a new JET plugin ... Jet Design Kit - It looks great, I hope you can get it seeing how it's part of the Jet family of plugins. It's a sorely needed Elementor add-on that has a bunch of templates and blocks, something we can't access in Elementor Pro.

Apanha

Staff member

I just saw a YouTube video for a new JET plugin ... Jet Design Kit - It looks great, I hope you can get it seeing how it's part of the Jet family of plugins. It's a sorely needed Elementor add-on that has a bunch of templates and blocks, something we can't access in Elementor Pro.
Link to check?

D

drewciferbigsbee

Here's the Youtube link:
However, I couldn't find it anywhere on their main site. In the video, it's clearly described as a plugin, but perhaps it's only available to CrocoBlock members, I don't know. I'll keep a lookout for it.

Apanha

Staff member

Here's the Youtube link:
However, I couldn't find it anywhere on their main site. In the video, it's clearly described as a plugin, but perhaps it's only available to CrocoBlock members, I don't know. I'll keep a lookout for it.
The video is uploaded yesterday,let's wait some days maybe they add the plugin to purchase

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.