Newspaper - News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme

R

ruijacome

Hello, what you mean mate?
2021-10-11 21_35_36-https___www.ahbvc.org.pt.png

Also happening with JNews.

Apanha

Staff member

@ruijacome both themes works perfectly after my checks.

Regarding the theme JNEWS I imported all demos without any issue, it shows UNREGISTERED but it works in full.

Regarding the NEWSPAPER theme, the issue it is on the plugin td-composer. When you activate the theme and then you click to install the default plugins the theme will install the plugin td-composer.zip. Because the activation it is on that plugin you should upload and overwrite the plugin with the td-composer.zip from the plugins folder (You see that folder when you open the zip file you downloaded from here)

Hey! When I try to enter anything random in the register box, I get this: The envato API is down and we can't verify your purchase code. Please try again later. Sorry about this.

Any idea how to help with this? I don't want to pester, but I'm on a deadline and the theme just isn't working as it says it will....I need the prebuilt websites. Thanks in advance =)

Apanha

Staff member

Hey! When I try to enter anything random in the register box, I get this: The envato API is down and we can't verify your purchase code. Please try again later. Sorry about this.

Any idea how to help with this? I don't want to pester, but I'm on a deadline and the theme just isn't working as it says it will....I need the prebuilt websites. Thanks in advance =)
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply. I was trying to make it work, i made it work. Download again and enjoy.
First you must delete the previous theme and plugins.

M

mikemarine

When trying to access cloud library with

Prebuilt Websites​

any way around this?

An issue has been encountered while trying to validate your license key
Please reset the key from the System status tab and try to activate it again, or contact our customer support team at [email protected].
If you don't have a valid license key, you can get one now and continue to enjoy the full benefits of this great product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.