Porto - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme 7.1.3

Download Porto - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme 7.1.3 from nulled fire. Porto is an Responsive Wordpress + eCommerce Theme that is extremely customizable
Hi Apanha, we like a few elements inside of these templates.

Would be appreciate if you could help us to obtain them, cheers!

Business Consulting
Porto Business Consulting 2 – Porto WordPress Demo site

Startup Agency
Porto Startup Agency – Porto WordPress Demo site

SEO
Porto SEO – Porto WordPress Demo site

Architecture
Architecture & Interior Design – Porto WordPress Demo site

Architecture 2
Porto Architecture 2 – Porto WordPress Demo site

App landing
Porto App Landing – Porto WordPress Demo site

Porto has blocked to either download or update Porto Functionality plugin, so I failed to run through the setup

May I suggest to include it in the Plugins folder in the next release?

Screenshot:
Screenshot

R

rafola

Hello, I have problems updating the template Porto 6.1.0, now it does not allow updating the functional plugins of the template and it does not work, it gives me an error ...

And when I want to update it puts me
Purchase Code is not valid!!!
Plugin not activated. A higher version of Porto Functionality is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

Please, can you help me ?

Am getting this:

Downloading update from https://ofutau.com/wp-content/themes/porto/inc/plugins/porto-functionality.zip…
Download failed. Not Found
Plugin not activated. A higher version of Porto Functionality is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

Have 2.0.6 installed, - need to active - but the theme does not allow update....

The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Porto Functionality. Begin updating plugin"

Apanha

Staff member

Hello, I have problems updating the template Porto 6.1.0, now it does not allow updating the functional plugins of the template and it does not work, it gives me an error ...

And when I want to update it puts me
Purchase Code is not valid!!!

Please, can you help me ?

Am getting this:

Downloading update from https://ofutau.com/wp-content/themes/porto/inc/plugins/porto-functionality.zip…
Download failed. Not Found

Have 2.0.6 installed, - need to active - but the theme does not allow update....

The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Porto Functionality. Begin updating plugin"
Download again, the plugin is included on the Plugins folder

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.