Porto - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme 7.1.0

Download Porto - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme 7.1.0 from nulled fire. Porto is an Responsive Wordpress + eCommerce Theme that is extremely customizable
R

rafola

Good afternoon, I'm trying to upload the demo, but it doesn't work for me, I've tried several ways, and I can't install the demo ... I don't know if I'm doing it wrong. I already tried several ways, please can you help me install the demo template demo-construction.zip

Thank you very much

Request Demo in the comments:
  1. Request the demo you want
  2. Upload the zip file at /demos/ folder
  3. Then import the demo from wp dashboard /wp-admin/admin.php?page=porto-setup-wizard&step=demo_content

R

rafola

I can not see the posts that I put earlier, I can only see them when I put a. new post, then disappear ...
No consigo ver los post que puse anteriores, solo los puedo ver cuando pongo un. nuevo post, luego desaparecen ...

Apanha

Staff member

Good afternoon, I'm trying to upload the demo, but it doesn't work for me, I've tried several ways, and I can't install the demo ... I don't know if I'm doing it wrong. I already tried several ways, please can you help me install the demo template demo-construction.zip

Thank you very much

Request Demo in the comments:
  1. Request the demo you want
  2. Upload the zip file at /demos/ folder
  3. Then import the demo from wp dashboard /wp-admin/admin.php?page=porto-setup-wizard&step=demo_content
Did you uploaded like i sent you? Or you unzipped the file?

R

rafola

Hello, I uploaded how you sent me the file without touching it, I also uploaded it unzipped.
I am uploading it by ftp to the folder - wp-content / themes / Porto / demos

thanks

Apanha

Staff member

Hello, I uploaded how you sent me the file without touching it, I also uploaded it unzipped.
I am uploading it by ftp to the folder - wp-content / themes / Porto / demos

thanks
Did you used step 3 ?

R

rafola

Yes I enter the Porto panel, load the template, but it tells me that it couldn't load it

R

rafola

porto.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.