Apanha

Thrive Leads

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha submitted a new Item:

Thrive Leads - Thrive Leads - Thrive Leads is your all-in one email list building tool.

Thrive Leads is your all-in one email list building tool. Create and freely design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and grow your list faster than ever before.

Thrive Leads is a lead generation plugin for WordPress. That sentence is not wrong, but it barely scratches the surface of what this plugin is about. First and foremost, Thrive Leads isthe list building solution that's created by a team of people who are obsessed with conversion...

Read more about this Item...

K

klopklop

is it just me or does this call home for a license?? what do we put in the license?

K

klopklop

i am not sure if i accidentally updated it from the dashboard, but i dont think so. I installed it a week ago, but was setting it up today... asked for a license when i tried to use it.

Apanha

Staff member

i am not sure if i accidentally updated it from the dashboard, but i dont think so. I installed it a week ago, but was setting it up today... asked for a license when i tried to use it.
If you have updated from wp dashboard then you lost the nulling,you must delete the theme and then to re-install downloaded from here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.