Apanha

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Wordpress Plugin

M

MRSIKY

I get the following message:
This is a Trial Version of Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin. Please add your purchase code into Licence section to enable the Full Ultimate Affiliate Pro Version. Check your licence section.

When i put the license key of course this has been used.

My question is this plugin limited in terms of functionality or the message is only made to make you buy a license?

Apanha

Staff member

I get the following message:
This is a Trial Version of Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin. Please add your purchase code into Licence section to enable the Full Ultimate Affiliate Pro Version. Check your licence section.

When i put the license key of course this has been used.

My question is this plugin limited in terms of functionality or the message is only made to make you buy a license?
Hello, give me some time to check, i'll update you here.

Apanha

Staff member

I think it's limited creatives are disabled.
As i see all options are available, as i understand that notice is there to force users to buy license.

I'm uploading fixed version, you can download from below to not use download slot. The file will be removed in 30 minutes so download fast

M

MRSIKY

As i see all options are available, as i understand that notice is there to force users to buy license.

I'm uploading fixed version, you can download from below to not use download slot. The file will be removed in 30 minutes so download fast
So this is the latest update right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.