Userpro - User Profiles With Social Login

• Thread starterApanha
  • Start date
  • 65 Replies Replies
  • 7,531 Views Views
Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated UserPro - User Profiles with Social Login with a new update entry:

Version: 4.9.4

- Enhancement : Added ability for Admin to change background image (You can find the settings at backend->userpro->Settings->Profile Settings )
- Enhancement : Users can now set privacy for their profile
- Enhancement : Administrator can now block email address domains
- Fixed Bug : Fixed Compatibility issues with PHP 7.1.0

F

flowerfairy

I've just downloaded this one and uploaded to WP site, I'm getting this message: You are using a trial version of UserPro plugin. If you have purchased the plugin, please enter your purchase code to enable the full version. You can enter your purchase code here.

I've looked through the readme files but can't find the code... :(

Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

I've just downloaded this one and uploaded to WP site, I'm getting this message: You are using a trial version of UserPro plugin. If you have purchased the plugin, please enter your purchase code to enable the full version. You can enter your purchase code here.

I've looked through the readme files but can't find the code... :(
Hello @flowerfairy ,
The plugin it says about license but doesn't mean it requires license to work,as i see the plugins functions works,am i missing anything which don't work?

F

flowerfairy

Hello @flowerfairy ,
The plugin it says about license but doesn't mean it requires license to work,as i see the plugins functions works,am i missing anything which don't work?
I've just uploaded it and saw that alert all over, I'll give it a spin and see if it works...

Thanks for your quick response. :)

Apanha

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated UserPro - User Profiles with Social Login with a new update entry:

Version: 4.9.6

- Fixed Bug : bbpress Forum links not integrated with userpro profile
- Fixed Bug : Error message not displayed correctly if the user is blocked with php 7.1.0 and above
- Fixed Bug : Verified invite and block users featuresnot working in the users section of WPAdmin with php 7.1.0 and above

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.