Apanha

Wordpress Automatic Plugin

JotaB

Use random license key
I am afraid that is not working anymore, used this one 2 years ago, but today does not accept a random license code.
Keeps insisting on "Please visit the plugin settings page and add your purchase code to activate the plugin"

JotaB

I am afraid that is not working anymore, used this one 2 years ago, but today does not accept a random license code.
Keeps insisting on "Please visit the plugin settings page and add your purchase code to activate the plugin"
found the code to disable, so solved

Apanha submitted a new Item:

Wordpress Automatic Plugin - Wordpress Automatic Plugin posts from various sources to Wordpress automatically.

Wordpress Automatic Plugin posts from various sources to Wordpress automatically.

It can post quality targeted articles, Amazon Products, Clickbank Products, Youtube Videos, Vimeo videos , Feeds posts, eBay auctions, Flicker images, Instagram Images, Pinterest pins, Twitter tweets, Facebook posts, Craigslist classifieds, Itunes apps/songs/ebooks/movies/podcasts, Envato items and SoundCloud songs on auto-pilot.

Auto post content from...

Read more about this Item...

There is a problem with the plugin, the Campaign Type is stuck in “EzineArticles” and cannot be changed.

1671709799302.png

Still facing issues like the previous user when trying to make a campaign.
1697747286000.png

UPDATE: tested on other 2 websites (different servers), and same thing happens. I had a previous version of this from july, installed it, and it seems to be happening the same with Amazon and Ebay products, those are the two that I tried and are giving errors. @Apanha you managed to get it working fully? Even for amazon prods? Thanks in advance sir

Last version is NOT ACTIVE

Please visit the plugin settings page and add your purchase code to activate the plugin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.