WP Staging Pro 5.4.2

Download WP Staging Pro 5.4.2 from nulled fire. WP Staging creates a clone of your website with a single click and pushes back file changes.

rameur

Hi,

The button to push site to live not appear and this is the message :

WP Staging Pro: Your license key of WP Staging Pro is invalid or deactivated. You need a valid license key to use the push feature and to get further updates. Updates are important to make sure that your version of WP Staging is compatible with your version of WordPress and to prevent any data loss while using WP Staging Pro. Get the license key from your account.

How can I bypass this ?

K

Kimmi Kennedy

Hi,

The button to push site to live not appear and this is the message :

WP Staging Pro: Your license key of WP Staging Pro is invalid or deactivated. You need a valid license key to use the push feature and to get further updates. Updates are important to make sure that your version of WP Staging is compatible with your version of WordPress and to prevent any data loss while using WP Staging Pro. Get the license key from your account.

How can I bypass this ?

He is exactly right. There is NO "Push" button!
There is no conflicts with anything because I have nothing installed BUT this plugin. I do not have or ever install the free version.
This is a brand new default WP install, I cloned it.. went to staging site, it is there. I go back to production site and it shows the staged site and NO push button.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.